[XeTeX] Greek XeLaTeX

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Wed Oct 13 00:16:25 CEST 2010

Am 12.10.2010 um 20:24 schrieb Khaled Hosny:

> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 07:54:26PM +0200, Keith J. Schultz wrote:
>> 	Personally, whether it is called \section, \abschnitt, or \ghaefjkh123 does not matter, as long as I can learn
>> 	which command name to use for getting a section.
>
> So \قسم, \अनुभाग, \אָפּטיילונג are fine, too?

	No Problem! Just need to how to input them! ;-))))
	I have programmed over half of my life. There are programming languages out their
	that spell things wrong purposely! If you do not use them often, you would be surprised
	how much time you spend looking for and correcting those "typos".

	regards
		Keith