[XeTeX] wrong kerning and slow processing with xelatex in texlive 2010

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Oct 11 00:00:51 CEST 2010

Am 10.10.2010 um 21:48 schrieb Vadim Radionov:

> What can be done to investigate and fix it?

Instead of citing the whole old message it could have been interesting
to see the different sources which lead to so different outputs...

BTW, \listfiles can be a nice part of a preamble.

It also works to make XeTeX stop at creating the XDV file. Then you
have the option to use xdvipdfmx with different settings of verbosity
when creating the PDF file.

When using just a little bit of an ISO A4 page for your test you could
use the geometry package and make the "paper" size just a bit bigger
than your test text, so that we would not need to scroll up and down
and down and up the whole empty papers.

--
Greetings
                                  <]