[XeTeX] input from character viewer?

McCollum, Adam acmccollum101 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 21:02:03 CEST 2010

Dear list members,

I hope this question isn't too far afield for the list.

I use TeXworks with Mac OS 10.6. When I try to enter something from the Character Viewer in TeXworks, nothing happens, but if I enter something from the Character Viewer in another application, such as TextEdit, I can copy from there and paste it into TeXworks and whatever I have copied shows up properly. Is there a reason that Character Viewer is not inputting directly into TeXworks?

Thanks!

Adam McCollum, Ph.D.
Lead Cataloger, Eastern Christian Manuscripts
Hill Museum & Manuscript Library
Saint John's University
P.O. Box 7300
Collegeville, MN 56321