[XeTeX] Combined \textsubscript and unicode character does not work.

Maxim Cournoyer maxim.cournoyer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 06:01:15 CET 2010

> Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
> Wed Nov 24 02:17:28 CET 2010
>
> Howdy,
>

> Could be your version of `Linux Libertine O' or, maybe your version of fontspec? I'm on TL2010 (via MacTeX install) with all updates (via tlmgr via TeX Live Utility) and have
> [...]
> I'm using the latest Linux Libertine O (again all updates via...) found in
>
> .../texmf-dist/fonts/opentype/public/libertine/
>
> e.g., v 4.8.7 of the ``regular'' font.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

Thanks for the remember about tlmgr updates!. I thought my freshly
installed TeXLive 2010 form DVD image was fresh enough, but running
"tlmgr update --all", and recompiling the test document proved the
contrary! The faulty behaviour is gone.

I'm happily surprised that this was fixed in the recent updates! The
problem was probably with the fontconfig package in the TexLive 2010 DVD
release. I didn't need to update my Linux Libertine font.

Thanks everyone,

Maxim