[XeTeX] accent circumflex with unicode-math

Tobias Schoel liesdiedatei at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 22 20:52:06 CET 2010

Hi,

thx to everyone. It works with the the workaround by Khaled and the font
patch from Apostolos.

One little, small remark (*crouch*): the accent isn't horizontally
centered with the respect to the top border of the u but with the
respect to its base. (See attachment.)

I'm not keen enough to patch the sources. I haven't even worked with luatex.

But I would really want to have this behaviour as standard.

bye

Toscho