[XeTeX] Build error on Linux / Fedora 14

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Nov 22 18:09:14 CET 2010

Am 22.11.2010 um 17:33 schrieb Petr Tomasek:

> I'll see when I'll have time to dig more deeply in

Maybe it's best to start with the configure step. You have it's output
in one window and in other windows you can examine the configure shell
scripts and their LOG files. Commonly configure should resolve such
problems with variable types. If it does not, then it's likely that
this particular software package is not ported to some OS or some of
its hardware platforms. Contact its maintainer best. (And ICU is not
TeX but IBM.)

Which ICU release is Fedora 14 using itself or are available? What are
the ICU READMEs and other top level short documentations telling?

--
Greetings

   Pete       (: