[XeTeX] accent circumflex with unicode-math

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 17:41:33 CET 2010

> A bit  simpler workaround that imitates TeX behaviour (unless someone is
> going to  write a similar patch for XeTeX too, of course) is to ask Asana
> Math author  to provide a modifier accents as well (Unicode has combining
> accents and  modifier accents, Cambria and XITS provide both with the
> former having wider  variants, Asana provides only combining ones) then
> one can set unicode-math  to use modifier accents for non growing  ones:

I will gladly add these symbols. However, what worries me the most
is that someone contacted me and reported a problem that clearly
shows that math support is not without flaws. At any rate, I will
not say more since I have many things to do. I will come back on
this matter soon.

A.S.

Apostolos Syropoulos
Xanthi, Greece