[XeTeX] Biblatex and Biber UTF-8 file

Karljurgen Feuerherm kfeuerherm at wlu.ca
Fri Nov 12 20:28:54 CET 2010

Ok, what I did was download MacTeX2010... Then I used the TeXLive utility to upgrade modules as it became evident that they were either missing or (already) out of date.

If there's a better way to do this, I'll be happy to use it. (Depending upon where I am, upgrade all is/isn't an option; but I can do it periodically, if that's the wise thing to do. I generally don't do this sort of thing so as only to get things I need, and when they've stabilized.)

<AANLkTimcMGstDy-V4pmczf5DSE2+v2358QJs73jfhVw8 at mail.gmail.com>, Dominik