[XeTeX] Rewriting polyglossia in LaTeX3 style and finding polyglossia testcases

Rémy Oudompheng remyoudompheng at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 01:41:54 CET 2010

Hello,

As I am interested in getting more familiar with expl3 syntax and its
possible uses, I tried rewriting polyglossia code to try to use expl3
instead of the traditional dependencies etoolbox and makecmds. That
seems logical to me since polyglossia uses unconditionnally fontspec
to manage fonts.

At the moment, the translation is only partial and I expect many
features to be broken. Where can I find test files that would help me
checking I'm not confused about macro expansion order and other
problems? I am currently doing testing with the examples.tex file and
polyglossia manual.

FYI, my Git repository is at
  http://github.com/remyoudompheng/polyglossia

Regards,