[XeTeX] (bug?) letterspacing with LetterSpace and soul

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Sun May 30 19:49:41 CEST 2010

That does indeed work (or rather \uselanguage{ancientgreek} since there was
a hyphenation error, as might be expected, with monogreek when the text is
in polytonic Greek).  Somehow I've never seen any documentation about that.
What other languages are covered (or where do I go to find this out)?

John