[XeTeX] (Off-topic) STIX Fonts

Andrew Moschou andmos at gmail.com
Sun May 30 18:26:57 CEST 2010

Not really. The glyphs in the mathematical alphabets have different shapes
to the glyphs in the text alphabets. I believe unicode-math is able to
define the alphabets (I don't actually know, but I can't imagine any
hindrance), with or without OpenType math tables, so using unicode-math
would be superior to using mathspec here.

Andrew