[XeTeX] unicode-math testing

Diederick C. Niehorster dcnieho at gmail.com
Thu May 27 22:54:56 CEST 2010

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 12:20 AM, Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny at eglug.org> wrote:
> Looks like xetex is getting glyph indexes from one font file but loading
> the actual glyph from another font. Checking the output of 'fc-list :
> file' my reveal that you, or whoever is experiencing this, have several
> version of the font accessible to xetex, if so, then removing all but
> one can solve the issue.

I have had problems like this as well, a while ago, but simply with
fontspec. I had one of Adobe's fonts in both my windows fonts
directory and in the TeX tree (same version btw) and my documents came
out all garbled. Removing the one in windows\fonts fixed it.

Should XeTeX just stick with whichever of the fonts it finds first?

Best,
Dee