[XeTeX] unicode-math testing

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 13:22:20 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have finally managed to check the input file and there is no problem. As a matter
of fact, it seems the person who has contacted you has contacted me before writing
to you about this problem. Also,  I can verify that both 32 and 64 bit binaries
produce exactly the same results on OpenSolaris, but note that I am using
TeX Live 2010/dev.

Now, I think this might be actually a Windows problem. Sometime ago,  I read
somewhere that for Windows any font having a "big" license comment would
make it almost not usable. Of course, this was yet another Microsomething
innovation that violated the spec they had put forth. Fortunately, they have
realized that this is a bug and so they created a patch or whatever it is called
and now people under Windows can again use such fonts. And of course Asana-Math
is such a font. So could people make sure this patch is applied to their systems?

Regards,
A.S.

Apostolos Syropoulos
Xanthi, Greece