[XeTeX] unicode-math testing

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 06:55:44 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I am almost to release my long-delayed "unicode-math" package, but an issue has arisen that I don't know how to debug. It is only reproducible under Windows while using the Asana Math font; a different font or a different platform gives acceptable output.

The system being used is Windows Vista with:

> This is XeTeX, Version 3.1415926-2.2-0.9995.1 (MiKTeX 2.8) (preloaded format=xelatex 2010.5.20)  25 MAY 2010 16:32

After selecting the maths font, the output is garbled; each glyph is off-by-one: