[XeTeX] Emacs

Christoph Unger christoph-kuelvi_unger at sil.org
Wed May 19 23:28:26 CEST 2010

Thanks for posting these news about bidi support in Emacs, I have been
eagerly waiting for this to happen.

Regarding working with Emacs on typesetting Hebrew and Arabic, I have
been running Emacs with the -nw option (no X) on mlterm on Linux and
Terminal.app on MacOS X; these terminals do handle bidi and ligatures
satisfactorily for editing XeTeX or XeLaTeX documents.

Christoph