[XeTeX] For those interested in Quranic Font (Neirizi Font)

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sat May 8 12:43:37 CEST 2010

This is a very interesting announcement.  I do not know
if it is permitted under Islamic law for non-Moslems to
typeset passages from the Holy Qur'an, but if it is,
and if you have access to the source of a specimen page
for use with XeTeX, I would be very interested to
received it and to attempt to typeset it.

Philip Taylor
--------