[XeTeX] Building xetex issues?

Stephen Moye stephenmoye at mac.com
Mon May 3 14:47:08 CEST 2010

I got the microtype version of xetex, and the build process seemed to go well until the very last few lines. Is this a fatal error? If so, how do I fix it?

%%==%%

sers/sgm/xetex/texk/web2c/xetexdir/XeTeXLayoutInterface.cpp:867: error: ‘ATSUGetAttribute’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/sgm/xetex/texk/web2c/xetexdir/XeTeXLayoutInterface.cpp:869: error: ‘FMGetATSFontRefFromFont’ was not declared in this scope
make: *** [libxetex_a-XeTeXLayoutInterface.o] Error 1
+ ls -l /Users/sgm/xetex/build-xetex/texk/web2c/xetex
ls: /Users/sgm/xetex/build-xetex/texk/web2c/xetex: No such file or directory

%%==%%

Thanks for any insights.

Stephen Moye