[XeTeX] Fwd: xetex, itrans and telugu

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Mar 29 11:58:59 CEST 2010

Am 29.03.2010 um 01:33 schrieb Kattamuri Ekanadham:

>    Font "Pothana/ICU" does not contain script 'Telugu'

You can use otfinfo. It tells me that the font's name is Pothana2000
and that it contains support for the Telugu script. And FontForge
warns me that the font's name is illegal: it has right of the three
zeroes some invisible character...

Anyway, by using OpenType-info.tex and adding a line with just
"Pothana2000" without extra characters lets xetex (without "la")
create a PDF file which tells a few things about the font. And yes,
its support for Telugu script is also mentioned.

(/ICU refers to the use of the ICU renderer for this font.)

--
Greetings

   Pete

Increase the size of your bike by at least *five* inches!