[XeTeX] [texlive] opentype fonts from $TEXMFLOCAL

Diederick C. Niehorster dcnieho at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 02:47:28 CET 2010

Hi Akira,

Thank you for your suggestions!

I've just tried that, but it seems it does not work.
I've first reverted the changes I made described in my previous post.
I then followed your steps, ran fc-cache, mktexlsr and texhash (all of
them twice (1 2 3 1 2 3) to be sure).
The fonts are however not found by XeTeX or fc-list.

Also, shouldn't the local local.conf file be in the $TEXMFLOCAL tree?

Best,
Dee