[XeTeX] PDF Creator: "bidi"?

Vafa Khalighi vafa at users.berlios.de
Tue Mar 23 09:19:09 CET 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 7:09 PM, Meho R. <meho_r at yahoo.com> wrote:

> No, Vafa, I was doing absolutely nothing wrong, but the site simply refused
> to let me log in (i.e. Mantis Bug part of it, while at the same time I could
> log in normally on the main part). However, this morning I managed to log in
> (I guess, it should have passed some time before I could submit any bugs or
> something like that, but not important now) and I finally reported this
> issue.

Oh. Thanks a lot. As I reported this morning, I fixed this bug and so closed
your bug report. see http://developer.berlios.de/mantis/view.php?id=122

I will upload a new experimental version of bidi package early April but
until then you can use the development version by using subversion.

Thanks for your bug report once again.

--
Best wishes,
Vafa Khalighi