[XeTeX] EuroTeX 2009 proceedings

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 20:39:01 CET 2010

  Hello,

  Today I received a copy of the EuroTeX 2009 proceedings. Unfortunately,
I have noticed that thee was no paper dealing or proposing something related
to XeTeX or XeLaTeX. Certainly this is not a "flaw" in the proceedings or
the conference itself but rather an indication that not many people report
the fine work they are doing with XeTeX. On the other hand, I found
particularly interesting the work that Taco Hoekwater is doing---he transforms
part of the WEB2C codebase to C so to liberate TeX et a. from the Pascal
codebase.

A.S.

Apostolos Syropoulos
Xanthi, Greece