[XeTeX] Diameter symbol

David Cottenden d.cottenden at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Mar 15 14:50:34 CET 2010

Wilfred van Rooijen wrote:
> If you would tell us what you mean by "proper internal diameter symbol"....

Ah - sorry. It looks a little like the empty set symbol - it can be
accessed by the command \diameter if wasysym is loaded - see the
comprehensive latex symbol list if you're still not sure.
> And BTW, what do you mean "I don't have space for another maths alphabet". Is your document so big that you are actually running into the limits of TeX memory-settings?

What I mean is:

! LaTeX Error: Too many math alphabets used in version normal.

My understanding is that there is a fixed number (8?) of available maths
alphabet slots, and my other requirements are currently using all of them.

I hope that clarifies things a bit - thanks for asking the questions
Wilfred.

David