[XeTeX] Segfault in Mac xelatex using fancybox

George V. Reilly george at reilly.org
Mon Mar 1 18:43:32 CET 2010

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 2:28 AM, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at web.de> wrote:

> Am 01.03.2010 um 06:59 schrieb George V. Reilly:
>

>  \setmainfont[Mapping=tex-text, Numbers=OldStyle]{Hoefler Text}
>>

> When you can't reproduce this with another font, then it's a font problem.
> (And it's known.)

When I change it to \setmainfont[Mapping=tex-text]{Baskerville}, then it
works. So it must be the font, indeed. Fancybox worked with Hoefler Text on
OS X 10.5.

Fancybox continues to work with the 10.6 Hoefler Text font on Ubuntu 9.10 +
TeXLive 2009, but small caps, \textsc, doesn't work.
--
/George V. Reilly  george at reilly.org  Twitter: @georgevreilly
http://www.georgevreilly.com/blog  http://blogs.cozi.com/tech