[XeTeX] xelatex, segmentation fault, Mac OS X 10.6.4

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jun 30 14:27:44 CEST 2010

Am 30.06.2010 um 11:14 schrieb Jonas Zimmermann:

> It's producing the xdv file which causes the segfault.

Are you really claiming that it's XeTeX which fails? And not
xdvipdfmx? This is a rather rare situation...

The SVN problem is new to me and I don't understand it. Maybe you're
using a too old version of the SVN client?

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

"Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' - they have
'arguments' - and they ALWAYS WIN THEM."