[XeTeX] Hyphenating Tamil

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Jun 26 20:20:07 CEST 2010

Am 26.06.2010 um 17:28 schrieb Khaled Hosny:

> I do maintain 4 TeX distributions; texlive from Ubuntu (though I
> rarely
> use that), texlive 2009/2010 from tug and ConTeXt minimals. It is a
> matter of setting PATH properly to activate the distribution I want to
> use.

Yes, this scheme might work pretty well: one package satisfies
dependencies and makes the package management happy and working, the
other packages make you happy! PATH and MANPATH and INFOPATH are the
key to each of these distributions.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Claiming that the Macintosh is inferior to Windows because most people
use Windows, is like saying that all other restaurants serve food that
is inferior to McDonald's.