[XeTeX] Problem: Beamer+xelatex+\XeTeXdefaultencoding

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 22 14:32:57 CEST 2010

Thanks for the testcase, Heiko, that was very helpful.

It turns out the problem can also be triggered by setting \XeTeXinputnormalization=1 (or 2) in a similar way.

I've just checked-in a bugfix (xetex 0.9997.2) to the texlive source tree, in the hope there will be a further rebuild before the actual release of TL'10.

JK