[XeTeX] Font Browser

hh-brasil at bol.com.br hh-brasil at bol.com.br
Fri Jun 18 15:16:58 CEST 2010

Maybe not in the MAC, but Ooffice does show the characters and Ubuntu too.

hh

Em 17/06/2010 13:12, Avi Wollman < avi.wollman at gmail.com > escreveu:
BabelMap from http://babelstone.co.uk/ A free Unicode character map tool for Windows
might answer your searching

Avi

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 7:02 PM, Gerrit <z0idberg at gmx.de> wrote:

Hello everybody,

this question must seem really easy, but I cannot find anything usable on the Internet. Unfortunately it is only partially related to Xetex.

I wonder, if you maybe know about a font browser for Windows which will show me the Opentype tables?

I know that I can actually use the Opentype features in Xetex, but my problem is that I don’t always know, which features the font actually possesses. So I thought about a font browser, where I can see e.g. the character “1” and then select “Oldstylenum” and the glyph changes.

I searched in the Internet, but can only find some font browsers who do not show the Opentype features. I think, a freeware programme would be best

Thank you!

Gerrit

Avi Wollman אבי וולמן
http://www.google.com/profiles/avi.wollman