[XeTeX] Left, right, fancyhdr and polyglossia

Hadi SAOUD hadidev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 21:37:28 CEST 2010

Hello

I've some problems with left and right, fancyhdr and polyglossia;

If  I'm writing a page in a LTR language, the "\fancyfoot[R]{\LR{right
side?}" work fine.
But when a switch to a RTL language, the "right side?" message appears
on the left side of the page...

I did a small test with bidi instead of polyglossia, and the problem
didn't appear (see attached files).

I'm using TeXLive 2009 on WinXP SP3, with: XeTeX, Version
3.1415926-2.2-0.9995.2,  polyglossia v1.1.1 and bidi v1.1.2

Thanks