[XeTeX] Typesetting XeLaTeX and LaTeX logo under MacTeX 2009

Iwan Setyawan iwan.setyawan at ieee.org
Thu Jun 3 16:15:37 CEST 2010

Hi Andrew,

Here's the info from the .log file. Hopefully, this is the info you
requested:

(/usr/local/texlive/2009/texmf-dist/tex/xelatex/xltxtra/xltxtra.sty
Package: xltxtra 2009/09/02 v0.5 Improvements for the "XeLaTeX" format

(/usr/local/texlive/2009/texmf-dist/tex/latex/metalogo/metalogo.sty
Package: metalogo 2009/09/04 v0.11 Extended TeX logo macros

Regards,

- Iwan