[XeTeX] Question about polyglossia and babel

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 04:21:00 CEST 2010

** Alexander [2010-06-02 21:15:17 +0900]:

> What's the reason in two versions polyglossiya in github?
There are two repositories: the "master" (github.com/fc7/polyglossia)
and its "clone" (github.com/vp1981/polyglossia). The last one I maintain
and I added necessary commands from babel.

> And when the new commands from babel would be ready for use?
I don't know. I sent patch files to author of polyglossia package but
the rest is up to him.

P.S. You want a temporary workaround you could grab a
'gloss-russian.ldf' from github.com/vp1981/polyglossia/tex

---
WBW, Vladimir Lomov.

--
All articles that coruscate with resplendence are not truly auriferous.