[XeTeX] [OT] Free fonts for fontspec examples?

François Charette firmicus at ankabut.net
Wed Jul 14 15:50:02 CEST 2010

  On 14/07/2010 15:31, Peter Baker wrote:

> I love it! I'll try to get a look at his stuff.

Some of Boncompagni's earlier publications are on Google Books, but they are still
comparatively conservative in terms of "authentic reproduction". That became more visible
in the later issues of his Bullettino, of which only one volume is fully available on GB,
but it does not have the peculiarities I was referring to. The whole run was however
reprinted in the 1960s, and major university libraries should have it.