[XeTeX] XeLaTex and Armenian

David Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Tue Jul 13 13:58:10 CEST 2010

Code2000 is a font (shareware, by James Kass) that includes just about
every character in the BMP.  It's useful if you're not sure that any
other font on your system has the characters you need.  He also has a
Code2001 for characters in the first supplementary plane and (I
think--never used it) another for the characters in the second
supplementary plane.

David