[XeTeX] Polyglossia, ednotes and bidipoem

Vafa Khalighi vafakh84 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 12:43:23 CEST 2010

The issue is limited to the usage of the two packages; bidipoem and endnote. I have got no idea about endnote and you should contact its maintainer. footnotes work perfectly(naturally footnotes do not show up in tabular environment, but they show up in bidipoem because I have done some bit of macro programming to make this work) in bidipoem as illustrated in my attached example. bidipoem uses tabular (\halign primitive more specifically) to typeset traditional Persian poetry.

The error you get is explained at http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=ouparmd