[XeTeX] Rupali font issue

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Jul 4 11:57:59 CEST 2010

Ulrike Fischer wrote:

> Put \XeTeXtracingfonts=1 in your document and call in on the command
> line like this
> xelatex --output-driver="xdvipdfmx -vv"  file.tex
>
> This should give you more informations about the fonts used by xetex
> (in the log) and xdvipdfmx.

Interesting.  I just tried this, but specifying all options on the
command line :

> E:\TeX\Projects\Joan\XeTeX>xetex --output-driver="xdvipdfmx -vv" &
 >         \XeTeXtracingfonts=1 \input 34pc-on-b5

and although I got lots of nice interesting stuff about the fonts,
I also got the following rather disturbing diagnostic at-end :

> ** WARNING ** -115 memory objects still allocated

Any thoughts ?

Philip Taylor