[XeTeX] XeTeX equivalent to \pdfpagewidth ?

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Fri Jul 2 15:00:14 CEST 2010

On Aug 3, 2007, at 10:31 AM, Jonathan Kew wrote:

> \pdfpage{width,height}
> were implemented to provide pdfTeX compatibility for specifying page
> sizes

So using a package like geometry should ``just work'' --- if you're using Plain TeX it's bit more involved. Depending on how you're doing this and for what purposes, you may need to add a couple of specials manually (I have to do that to get the pdf trim, crop and bleed boxes set just so for pre-press).

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer