[XeTeX] fancyhdr and plyglossia

Vafa Khalighi vafa at users.berlios.de
Fri Jan 29 13:08:07 CET 2010

> This is the version of bidi I am using:
>
> bidiversion: v1.0.3
> bidirevision: revision 82
> bididate: 2009/08/09
>

> The necessity to enclose the words of the headers into the \LR{} command
> still remains, also after putting the command \pagestyle{fancy} immediately
> after \setotherlanguage{arabic}.

This was a bug in version 1.0.3 and it is fixed in version 1.0.4. Please
update your bidi package and then you would not need to enclose the words of
the headers into the \LR{} command.

The reason that you need to put \pagestyle{fancy} immediately after
\setotherlanguage{arabic} is because that is where bidi package is loaded. I
do not understand why Herbert suggestion would not work in some situations.
--
Best wishes,
Vafa Khalighi