[XeTeX] alphabets in maths and \mathbf

Mehdi Omidali mehdioa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 07:41:36 CET 2010

On 1/26/10, Vafa Khalighi <vafa at users.berlios.de> wrote:
> The nature of my question is absolutely different to what you responded. In
> addition, mathspec does not do what I asked. See atached:

That's why I told you to cooperate with the developer of mathspec.

Tex-e-parsi certainly has its own type1 font. But thanks to the
unicode-math package, we can use open type fonts for math. Just look
into "Asana Math", it contains digits in all shapes. If it contains
perso-arabic digits, then one can use it by a simple mapping.
MO