[XeTeX] minor bug within XeLaTeX

Michiel Kamermans pomax at nihongoresources.com
Sat Jan 23 16:27:02 CET 2010

Akira, Peter,
>> additional version info would be fine.
>>
> That is difficult because the driver does not know the version of the TeX engine.

Hmm, I would have to agree with Peter that it is probably useful to get
the version number in there as well, although I would even argue that
rather than just desirable, it is actually reasonably important (as
people who care about this field typically also care about which
application version was used to generated the initial data). I am not
very familiar with the DVI format - is there a field defined in the DVI
or extended DVI specification that lets a generator mark what its
version number was?

- Mike