[XeTeX] Stylistic sets: search & copy-paste

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Jan 12 00:11:08 CET 2010

On 2008-08-13 Kakuto-san sent an eMail to this list with an attached
archive. The TeX test file starts with:

	\documentclass{article}
	% actually the following two lines are not needed in xdvipdfmx.
	\usepackage{atbegshi}
	\AtBeginShipoutFirst{\special{pdf:tounicode UTF8-UCS2}}

and the CMAP file UTF8-UCS2 (no extension) has the typical lines and
contents of a CMAP file, as if coming with the cmap package (/usr/
local/texlive/200?/texmf-dist/doc/latex/cmap) or as can be found in /
usr/local/texlive/200?/texmf/fonts/cmap/dvipdfmx (TL '08 has some more
examples).

Some time (years) ago I prepared a CMAP file for the cmap package,
mostly based on what I read in the cmap package documentation and by
using one of its CMAP files as a "template." It's not that hard...

--
Greetings

   Pete

"Indentation?! I will show you how to indent when I indent your skull!"