[XeTeX] Font Development

Peter Baker psb6m at virginia.edu
Thu Jan 7 22:27:19 CET 2010

I use FontForge for Junicode. I imagine there's a steep learning curve
with any font editor--fonts are complicated! But FF edits both
TrueType and CFF outlines natively and handles OpenType tables
comprehensively. It also reads Adobe feature files. Go over the on-
line tutorials and join the users list--people there are very good
about helping newcomers.

Peter

Sent from my iPod