[XeTeX] 2 pages in a single page

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Fri Jan 1 22:30:36 CET 2010

Fr. Michael Gilmary wrote:

> \documentclass{memoir}% adjust as needed
>
> \usepackage[left=0in,right=0in,top=0in,bottom=0in]{geometry}
> \usepackage{pdfpages}
>
> \begin{document}
> \includepdf[pages=-,landscape,booklet,scale=1]{YOUR_FILE.pdf}
> %\includepdf[pages=-,landscape,openright,nup=1x2,scale=1]{YOUR_FILE.pdf}
> %for reader spreads
>
> \end{document}

If your source file is fit to an A4 page or something, then you'll have to adjust the scale option. Usually, I work with a "booklet" size page (in memoir = statementpaper = 5.5in x 8.5in) so the above settings work well to impose 2 of those size pages on a letterpaper sheet.

United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma

Most Holy Trinity Monastery
67 Dugway Road