[XeTeX] Polyglossia v1.1.1 RC1 available for download

François Charette firmicus at ankabut.net
Sun Feb 28 16:52:02 CET 2010

On 27/02/2010 12:58, Vafa Khalighi wrote:
> Thanks for this but the spelling of my name is not correct on page 3
> of polyglossia documentation. My name is "Vafa Khalighi" or "وفا
> خلیقی" in Persian Script. This is a Persian name. "Vafa" or "وفا"
> means faithful, loyal and "Khalighi" is taken from the word "Khalegh"
> which means "creator". I would be grateful if you could have the
> correct spelling of my name in polyglossia documentation.

Upps, terribly sorry for that! I've already corrected it. As an
Arabicist I know perfectly the meaning of these words. However I had
mistakenly written khalighi with an alif after kha, no doubt under the
influence of the word خالق (Creator)... And the ق is indeed
transliterated differently in Persian than in Arabic. Sorry again and
thanks for reporting.

Best,
FC