[XeTeX] bidi problem?

Atsuhito Kohda kohda at pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp
Thu Feb 25 09:19:25 CET 2010

Hi all,

Recently there are discussions on bidi.sty so I tested it
(v1.0.4, rev 202) and it is very nice.
But I noticed a problem (or might be a feature?).

If one uses \setRTL in minipage environment, it seems
to work but if one adds option [t] to minipage like
\begin{minipage}[t]{.5\textwidth}\setRTL ...
then it seems not to work and seems to follow ouster
environment.

I'm not completely sure.  But I hope \setRTL etc. works in
all kind of minipage environment.

If a concrete short exmple is necessary please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,			2010-2-25(Thu)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>