[XeTeX] mathspec and arabxetex issues

Andrew Moschou andmos at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 04:48:04 CET 2010

Did I really do that? I would have chimed in sooner, but my on Friday
evening, my bootloader decided it doesn't want to recognise my hard disk,
preventing me from using my computer (I'm borrowing one now). I have a
feeling that the current version of mathspec and amsmath are completely
compatible so anything to do with amsmath in mathspec can safely be removed.
I'll look into it as soon as I can (which definitely won't be this week) and
release an update.

Andrew