[XeTeX] Bidi's manual

Vafa Khalighi vafa at users.berlios.de
Fri Feb 19 23:28:10 CET 2010

> Am I right in assuming that bidi's manual did not ship with Debian's TeX
> Live
> 2009?

Yes

> This document is not part of the distribution:
>
> http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/xetex/latex/bidi/bidi-doc.pdf

Yes, because TeXLive 2009 included bidi v1.0.3 and there was no manual.
Later (January 2010), I uploaded the v1.0.4 of bidi to CTAN and the above
manual was just written for v1.0.4 of bidi package.

> Also, the above manual is not properly dated. It might be a good idea to
> date
> it just like other packages' manuals. The properties tab tells me, I am
> using
> bidi 1.0.3, revision 82.

Maybe that is because you have not updated TeXLive but if you do, then you
get "Bidi v1.0.4, revision 198" as the above documentation says.

--
Best wishes,
Vafa Khalighi