[XeTeX] on fontspec 2.0

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Sun Feb 14 22:05:37 CET 2010

Hi there,

some time ago, we were introduced to the fontspec 2.0
(http://github.com/wspr/fontspec), that will be compatible with LuaLaTeX.

If I don't get it wrong, so it will be possible to use LuaLaTeX with the
system fonts the same way that we use it with XeLaTeX, so no special
font installation needed, won't it?

Are there plans to include the final 2.0 version with TeXLive 2010?

BTW, I already reported about the transparency property from ConTeXt
using the XeTeX engine. I don't know how they do it. Would it be
possible to include a \transparency command with value range from 0 to
100 that could be applied to both text and other objects as well?

Thanks for your help,

Pablo