[XeTeX] Segmentation fault error in xdvipdfmx 0.7.8 with CharisSIL 4.106

Mike Maxwell maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu
Sat Feb 13 21:09:35 CET 2010

Jonathan Kew wrote:
> I suspect you're using a pre-release version of TL'09; did you install
> test versions prior to the official release? I'm pretty sure the final
> release shipped with xdvipdfmx 0.7.8.

We downloaded TL09 some time between 9 Nov 09 and 4 Dec (the former is
the date when I saw the announcement on this list, and the latter is the
file date of the .iso file, presumably from when I expanded it from the
compressed file).  That would make it the official release, wouldn't it?
  I never installed any 2009 versions prior to that.

> (However, I doubt that will make any difference to this issue.)

Mayhaps not, but I shouldn't whine until I know I have the latest and
greatest...
--
    Mike Maxwell
    What good is a universe without somebody around to look at it?