[XeTeX] Segmentation fault error in xdvipdfmx 0.7.8 with CharisSIL 4.106

Mike Maxwell maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu
Sat Feb 13 20:33:08 CET 2010

George N. White III wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 5:16 AM, Benct Philip Jonsson <bpj at melroch.se> wrote:
>
>> I suddenly get a Segmentation fault error in
>> xdvipdfmx with CharisSIL 4.106.
>> This is xdvipdfmx-0.7.8 by Jonathan Kew and Jin-Hwan Cho,

I'm also getting a segmentation fault with xdvipdfmx, with the Alvi
Nastaleeq font (as reported here a year or so ago).  But before I try to
describe what's going on, where do I get this 0.7.8 version (or newer)?
  I'm using the version that comes with TeX Live 2009, which is 0.7.7.
--
    Mike Maxwell
    What good is a universe without somebody around to look at it?