[XeTeX] graphics aspect ratio

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 00:48:39 CET 2010

Hello Wybo,

If you are willing to send two example pictures and a minimal test file I can try to reproduce. It seems that the conversion with ImageMagick does something to the JPG to cause this behavior. Have you tried to convert with other software, like GIMP?

There was recently some mail on this list about an error when including graphics, but IIRC this was traced back to a small bug in graphicx, not xetex.

Cheerio,
Wilfred