[XeTeX] Segmentation fault (Snow Leopard)

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Feb 4 15:45:41 CET 2010

On Feb 4, 2010, at 7:10 AM, James Lanagan wrote:

> Herbert,
>
> Thank you very much, that worked like a charm. Never would have though of
> doing all those things, but this is definitely worthy of an FAQ I think.
>
> Regards,
>
> James.

Howdy,

It's sad isn't it!? You should never have to go those shenanigans. It may be that simply doing a Safe Boot would have done the job but I can only say what I ended up doing.

Hopefully we won't go through this with the 10.6.3 update whenever it comes out.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)